Montour County
Skip navigation links
About Us
On-Line Forms
Contact Us
Register and Recorder
Elections and Voter Registration
Skip navigation links
CommissionersExpand Commissioners
County Fee Schedules
County OfficesExpand County Offices
Open Records RequestsExpand Open Records Requests
911 Re-Addressing Social Security and Medicare Address Change Information
Montour County

Those receiving Social Security benefits (retirement, survivors, or disability) or those enrolled in Medicare can change addresses online by logging into your My Social Security account.  Once you are logged into My Social Security, you can change your address by going to the My Profile tab.

Those who receive Supplementary Security Income (SSI) can call 1-800-772-1213 (TYY: 1-800-325-0778) or contact your local Social Security Office.